Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Global Rugby Manager?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is Global Rugby Manager?

    Welcome!

    Global Rugby Manager is an offline single player rugby manager game.

    Compete in a global league that pits the Northern hemisphere against the South in a quest to crown the worlds greatest Rugby club.

    Features in depth management including finances, player development and on field strategy. Fully customisable teams, rosters and jerseys
    and Full 80 minute 3D matches.

    Coming soon. Screenshots below!

    Grab a copy or try the demo here www.globalrugbymanager.com




    upload image free




    image hosting gif




    uploadimage



    20mb image hosting

  • #2

    image hosting over 5mb




    upload images free

    Comment


    • #3
      Can't wait for it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Dead keen, sooner the better!

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks awesome!

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice! Can anyone opt in for beta testing?

            Comment


            • #7
              This looks awesome!

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow, this looks amazing, top job!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ruan View Post
                  Nice! Can anyone opt in for beta testing?
                  We are taking 5 additional testers on a 1st come basis from those who post here. I have added you as the first of those. Currently we are looking at starting testing this coming Wednesday.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gpred View Post
                    We are taking 5 additional testers on a 1st come basis from those who post here. I have added you as the first of those. Currently we are looking at starting testing this coming Wednesday.
                    Something to look forward to

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can't wait to get started guys! Can you maybe give us some more info about some of the differences compared to RD waiting for us, or do we have to wait till wednesday? This is gonna be the best offline manager ever.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by James View Post
                        Can't wait to get started guys! Can you maybe give us some more info about some of the differences compared to RD waiting for us, or do we have to wait till wednesday? This is gonna be the best offline manager ever.
                        What do you want to know about?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's difficult to say what I want to know because I don't want to know anything specific. Was just looking for some additional info but I also understand it's difficult for you to answer things you don't have questions for. I'd rather just wait for the release and in the meantime get my laptop upgraded to make sure I can play the game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            At its core it is similar to Rugby Dynasty. After all Ceejay and I designed that!

                            The training is a big difference as mentioned in the thread started by Bogdanovist.

                            Player pay rates are different and go up rapidly with OVR.

                            Crowds and gate revenue are dynamic depending on a variety of factors, most importantly winning!

                            The youth model is based on the American model of combine results and skills testing rather than watching training matches.

                            The list goes on, but we are happy to answer any specific questions you have.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gpred View Post
                              At its core it is similar to Rugby Dynasty. After all Ceejay and I designed that!

                              The training is a big difference as mentioned in the thread started by Bogdanovist.

                              Player pay rates are different and go up rapidly with OVR.

                              Crowds and gate revenue are dynamic depending on a variety of factors, most importantly winning!

                              The youth model is based on the American model of combine results and skills testing rather than watching training matches.

                              The list goes on, but we are happy to answer any specific questions you have.
                              Sounds good thanks Gpred! I noticed the empty stadium immediately and like that because after all, the only way to have a full stadium every time is to keep on winning. How will the transfer system work, also dependant on a scout level? Will you be able to contact another team to make an offer for a player or will you have to wait until he is placed on the transfer market? The new training model is a BIG improvement and I really like that. Will there be international teams later on? I don't want to ask too much questions that will in anyways be answered on Wednesday so all I can say at the moment is I can't wait for the testing to begin.

                              Note: Sorry after my post I noticed the stat for international matches.
                              Last edited by James; 11-06-2015, 06:47 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X