This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions

Feel free to introduce yourself and your team here. Both new and old are all welcome

An oldie ... I'm Sam and I run the South Sydney Stars. We made the League Grand Final last season.

Comment

Hello! I run the Hiroshima Pirates. We narrowly missed the playoffs last season, looking to push through this time round.

Especially want to give a warm welcome to all the teams entering the second conference. Looking forward to seeing you on the field and building some long lasting rivalries

Comment

Hey there!
        I have just inherited the Antananarivo Wetas. The name is a bit of an eyesore but I suppose I'll get used to it. Looking forward to playing with you.

My squad looks alright, I think our strengths are out wide as we have a few good outside backs but are lacking a decent front row.

Comment

• ceejay
          ceejay commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome! You can change your team name and Jersey etc by clicking the customization button on the main banner.

Thanks!
        We are the Canberra Flaming Galahs!

Comment

• VanHunks
          VanHunks commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome Madcarrot! Loving the momentum in the league

• samuelrambo
          samuelrambo commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to GRM Live, Madcarrot! Great to have the Flaming Galahs in the competition!

• Pita
          Pita commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to Conference ii!

Your wing Ainsley Fagan is currently 4th in MVP voting. Not a bad roster to pickup Taylor Allen also a beast.

Although the Wetas have opened the season with an unfortunate record, looking at games they played it looks like they were close losses. They were a playoff team last season too. Hopefully the new branding will let them shake off the rough start!

Hi there,
        I'm Clarence, coach of the Green Bay Tigers.
        This is my first season playing online. James introduced me to GRM a few months back, and i've been hooked ever since.
        Looking forward to playing against all you guys.

Comment

• gpred
          gpred commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to GRM Live Clarence! I like the Green Bay uniform. I see your game was a real nailbiter, though you won by two scores, the other team could have tied it up in the final stages. Good luck this weekend.

• samuelrambo
          samuelrambo commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome, Clarence! James is one of the best coaches in RD/GRM history - so you're in good hands should you need any advice!

Thanks gpred! Yes this past weekend's game was tough, but as every day progresses one starts to learn the weak and strong pointsof your team, never the less things are looking up and i'm happy so far. Wonderful thing you guys got here!

Comment

Thanks Sam! James is truly an exceptionally well skilled coach. I watched him play a few times...

Comment

• samuelrambo
            samuelrambo commented
            Editing a comment
            Enjoy the game. It's great fun.

Jeeez I'm so glad I see you guys are still around...
          Missed my rugby so much.
          Haven't done anything yet but will set up and introduce my team
          Hallelujah!!!

Comment

• samuelrambo
            samuelrambo commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to have you along, Tijay! Looking forward to hearing how your team gets on!

• ceejay
            ceejay commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome Tijay!

!! Press Announcement !!
          Following the Administration Difficulties with Virtual Rugby Dynasty 'Edinburgh Oldboys' will now be competing in Global Rugby Manager as the 'Edinburgh Blues'. No word as yet is currently forthcoming on whether the 'Glasgow Chargers' will also follow suit.

Regards, Wanderer :-D

Comment

• gpred
            gpred commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to Global Rugby Manager

• samuelrambo
            samuelrambo commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome, Wanderer, to the best rugby game on (and off) the web! We look forward to hearing more of your teams exploits.

Hello!
          I'm Axonmate97, coach of the St Albans Aces.
          This is my first season online and hopefully we'll have a good one!
          Looking forward to playing against everyone.

Comment

• gpred
            gpred commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome! Look forward to hearing how you get on. Feel free to ask any questions here.

• Madcarrot
            Madcarrot commented
            Editing a comment
            Hiiiiiii!!!

I'm an oldie. Fox, manager of the Springfield Spartans. I didn't know this existed! Just found it last night. So good to be playing again, and seeing some familiar user names!

Comment

• Fox
            Fox commented
            Editing a comment
            League 5. I didnt realize that was James' team name! Out of respect for one of the best managers out there, I have changed my team name to the St .Louis Spartans. Also, thanks gpred! Good to see you again buddy. Or hear you. Or read you...you get the gist

• James
            James commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem with that buddy. Hopefully we'll meet in a grandfinal or something oneday.

• gpred
            gpred commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't worry, you'll get sick of hearing me soon

Wow! So awesome to see so many familiar names. I thought I'd check to see if you guys were still around and register myself a team :-) Missed y'all.

Been an amazing year, now Head Coach of a university team, also getting paid by Saracens to coach their youth section and worked for England Rugby. Been quite the ride. Hope you are all well lads!

Comment

• James
            James commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to see you back Kerri, last time I asked about you, Chunty said he will try to get you back lol.

• Keri2323
            Keri2323 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha, how you doing Daniel? You know I'm Welsh right? lol. There is a spy in your ranks :-p

Great to see you are still here James, I did get a message off Chunty but I was crazy busy and it was an excuse to do some work when RD finished. Managing 4 teams was a full time job, lol.

Such a shame we lost all that work, but great to see this back online.

• danielw
            danielw commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot that subtle difference! Great to see you back Keri, and to gain from your valuable insights. This forum will soon become the playground of rugby intellectuals and practitioners!

Yip one game a week. Regretfully Chunty isn't around of late - perhaps you could be more successful than I in enticing him back.
          ​​​​

Comment

Wooohooooo!!!! Don't know how I missed this, but it's great! Nice to see all the old names from the previous rugby game(not sure if the name is allowed to be mentioned).lol

Finally!!!

What up folks, SnotNosterBol here (AKA Krokenoster), NO idea who my team is yet, as I had to come in here and post first. See you folks on the field!

Comment

• VanHunks
              VanHunks commented
              Editing a comment
              What's up Krokkie.

Welcome here. It's the off-season now, but it's never too early to start scouting and planning

• Pita
              Pita commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect time to start, as you'll get a crack at the youth market to kick-start your team building.
          Working...
          X